What is a vitamin drip?
Vitamin drips have recently gained popularity in the media and you will find “Vitamin IV therapy – The latest Celebrity Fad” or “Vitamin drips for hangovers” easily through your search engine.
While it is true that these are helpful in energizing you and making you look younger, natural vitamins and minerals have profound medicinal benefits beyond what the media recognizes.
Intravenous drips quickly & efficiently deliver nutrients directly to where they are needed—the cells. Natural vitamins and minerals are safe and have been used in medical practices since 1950 by Dr. John Myer.
Following are the various health conditions that can benefit from IV nutrition:
- Autoimmune disease
- Eating disorders
- Common cold, virus infection, EBV, Herpes, Shingles
- Cardiovascular disease
- Dehydration after gastroenteritis, hang over, extreme work out, heat stroke
- Detoxification from heavy metals, radiation and medications
- Digestive Issues – Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis
- Endocrine problems – Hypothyroid symptoms such as hair loss, cold intolerance, constipation, weight gain, depression and fatigue
- Hormonal imbalance
- Immune deficiencies
- Insulin resistance
- Joint problems
- Malignant Hypertension
- Musculoskeletal pain and spasm
- Neurological problems – ADD, Dementia, memory loss, Peripheral Neuropathy, Parkinsonism
- Skin problems – Acne, Psoriasis, Dermatitis, Poison Ivy
- Weight problems – underweight, adult failure to thrive