We have helped many patients suffering from a wide array of gut-related issues, including irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s Disease, ulcerative colitis, gluten sensitivity and lactose intolerance, among others.
Food Sensitivity Testing
Our diet plays a crucial role in our health. Food sensitivity testing will tell you which foods and chemicals are causing inflammation in your body. Knowing what foods to eat and what foods to eliminate can result in remarkable improvements in digestive symptoms rash and energy level.
Conditions in which a food sensitivity test may be indicated:
- Abdominal pain, acid reflux, bloating, diarrhea, constipation
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome or Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Fatigue, lethargy, anxiety, depression, insomnia
- Allergies, hypersensitivity, asthma, eczema, rashes
- Frequent URIs, ear infections
- Migraines, headaches
- Arthritis, chronic pain, fibromyalgia
- Unexplainable weight gain, inability to lose weight
Genova Stool Testing
Do you suffer from gas, bloating, indigestion, abdominal cramping, diarrhea, constipation, chronic skin problems? We can help you figure out what the root cause is of your digestive symptoms. By identifying levels of digestive enzymes, your stool pH, the presence of beneficial bacteria or potentially harmful pathogens such as candida or parasites we can target your treatment to reduce your digestive discomfort.
Conditions in which Stool testing may be indicated:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Poor digestion
- Diarrhea or constipation
- GI Infections
- Autoimmune Disease